Returns and Exchanges Policy
30-Day Exchange Policy
We will gladly exchange your item for another of equal or higher value. If you would like to make an exchange, simply return your item within 30 days of the date you receive your item.
Follow these steps to return merchandise by mail:
- 1. Contact our customer service department at (844) 688-4243 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Return Authorization Number. Once the RA Number has been issued, it will be valid for 7 business days for domestic returns, or 10 business days for international returns.
- 2. You must fully complete the return form. Upon completion, print and attach the return form with the returned item. Click here to fill out the RETURN FORM. (If you have trouble opening the form, you may not have the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to update your Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- 3. Upon completion of the Return Form, please return your item with shipping paid, including insurance and a signature confirmation. Please remember to write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box prior to shipping. Packages without this number will not be accepted.
- 4. Ship the return to: 755 N Wells St, Suite 202, Chicago, IL 60654 For exchanges, customers are responsible for cost of shipping to and from Gage Diamonds.
All items must be returned in their original condition: unworn, unaltered and undamaged. Goods damaged due to customer negligence will not be accepted for exchange. The original Gage Diamonds packaging must be included. Returns that do not include the original packaging will be subject to a $15.00 charge. Items returned without an attached Gage Diamonds security tag will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
* Custom/special orders are not eligible for exchanges. Custom/special orders include any items that are not in standard stock on the Gage Diamonds website, or items that have been changed under special request of the customer. These requests may be in reference to touchups, changing of gold color, changing of stones, special ring sizing, alteration of item look or shape, etc.